Welcome to the white-magazine.com website!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the white-magazine.com website, which is located at white-magazine.com.
By accessing this website, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use the white-magazine.com website unless you accept all the terms and conditions on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, white-magazine.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on the white-magazine.com website. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access the material on the white-magazine.com website for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- The material on the white-magazine.com website;
- Sell, rent or sublicense material on the white-magazine.com website;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy any material from the white-magazine.com website;
- The content of the white-magazine.com website.
Certain areas of the site allow users to post and share opinions and information in specific areas of the site. The white-magazine.com does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they are posted to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of white-magazine.com, its representatives and/or affiliates. The comments reflect the views and opinions of the person making the comments. To the extent permitted by applicable law, white-magazine.com shall not be liable for any liability, damages or costs caused and/or incurred as a result of any Comments or the use and/or posting and/or appearance of any Comments on this website.
white-magazine.com reserves the right to monitor all posts and to remove any posts it considers inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have the necessary permissions and authority to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, third party copyrights, patents or trademarks;
- Posts will not contain defamatory, libellous, abusive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material that may constitute an invasion of privacy.
- Comments may not be used to advertise or promote commercial or personal activities or to advocate commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant to white-magazine.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify your Submissions in any form, format or media.
Hyperlink to our materials
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government bodies;
- search engines;
- news organisations;
- online catalogue companies can link to our site in the same way as other listed companies;
- accredited companies, except for non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres and charitable foundations, which are not allowed to link to our site.
Such entities may link to our website, our publications or other information on the website, provided that such link (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not constitute a false sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products and/or services; (c) is within the context of the linked site.
Other link requests from the following types of organisations may also be considered and approved:
- Commonly known sources of information for consumers and/or businesses;
- dot.com community websites;
associations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online catalogues;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consultancy firms;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will grant link requests from these organizations if we determine that (a) the link is not harmful to us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization is not affiliated with us adversely; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the lack of real kilobytes; and (d) the link is to general source information.
These entities may link to our website, provided that the link (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linked party and its products or services; and (c) is appropriate to the context of the page to which the snippet is linked.
If you are one of the organisations listed in point 2 and you would like to link to our site, you must notify us by sending us a wahrend-kilos. Please provide your name, the name of your organisation, contact details and the URL of your website, a list of the URLs from which you would like to link to our website and the URLs of the websites to which you would like to link. You should expect a response within 2-3 weeks.
Authorised organisations can link to our website in the following ways:
- with our company name;
- or Uniform Resource Locator;
- or any other description of our linked site that is appropriate in context and format to the content of the linked site.
The use of the white-magazine.com logo or other artistic design is not allowed for links unless a trademark agreement is in place.
You may not create frames around our website that alter the visual appearance or look of our website in any way without our prior written permission.
Responsibility for the content
We are not responsible for the content published on your website. You agree to defend us against any claims arising from your use of your website. No website may contain links that could be considered defamatory, obscene or criminal or that infringe, violate or otherwise violate the rights of any third party.
Your data protection
We reserve the rights
We reserve the right to remove links or specific references to our site. You agree to remove links to our site immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By linking to our site at any time, you agree to abide by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removing links from our site
If you find a link on our site offensive for any reason, you can contact us at any time to let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to respond directly to the user.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information contained in the website, and we make no commitment to make the website available or to keep the material on the website up to date.
Declaration of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions in relation to our website and the use of the website. Nothing contained in this disclaimer is implied:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- does not limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or your liability;
- limit our or your liability in any way not permitted by applicable law;
- excludes our or your liability, which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this Disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liability arising under this Disclaimer, including liability for breach of contract, tort and statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on it are available free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.